I recently met a number of new people in SL. One night while wandering around exploring, I happened to fall into a Friday night party at Full Moon. I met some amazing people here, a couple of them started talking with me about starting a blog. I kinda had thoughts about starting one a few weeks ago, but I wasn’t sure just yet. As fate would have it I was led to these wonderful people. The first question I asked was how to you keep up with ideas, what do you choose to blog about. Someone suggested that I start doing challenges, and linked me to a StrawberrySingh post about her SL bucket list. So here I am……
- Start a blog – I got a random idea a few weeks ago, thinking that I wanted to do more with my SL. Starting a blog seem like a fun thing to do, so here is my very first post. Now I can check it off my list!
- Learn Mesh -this will take some time…mostly cause I’m lazy
- Take some pictures – I never take pictures. I want to learn to do some great pictures. Some of the things people create are just amazing.
- Own a club– There is a catch to this though….you will not be allowed inside unless your well dressed. I will have a set of judges to let you through….Yes I’m vain!
- Find some great sims– I mean Sl is full of wonderful places. I have been in this game for 7 years now, but daily I’m stunned by what people build. If you have links you think I should check out then please send them to me!
What Jacob is wearing….
Shirt: Razor // Rebel Button up @ Seraphim Social Event (Not available @ main store yet)
Jeans: Ronsem Straihgt Jeans/blue ( Comes w/boxers) @ Ronsem
Necklace: Kosh Pivot Necklace @ Kosh
Skin: Marlon Pale Skin @ Egoisme
Beard: Evian. Olympus Dieties Collection- Trident Beard @ Egoisme
Hair: Truth Hair Jon-Browns @ Truth Hair
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4 @ CheerNo
Tattoo: DP D.O.A.G Tattoo ( Comes with Tango and Lush appliers Ladies…)Dethly Productions
Piercings: HoD – The Beast’s Mark @ Haus of Darcy
Piercings: HoD – Simples Chest Demals @ Haus of Darcy
Eyes: Milky Eyes -Milky Sea @ Poetic Colors @ The Mens Dept
Shoes: Slip-ons – Mesh Shoes (Lots of options for colors) Super Kingdom
I will leave you with a new found love that I have developed over the last few days ….